TMW Series 4’ & 8’ Fluorescent Strip Type, 2’ Sentry Fluorescent Strip Type
TMW Series 4’ & 8’ Fluorescent Strip Type, 2’ Sentry Fluorescent Strip Type luminaire within with the protection of an enclosed and gasketed enclosure. The TMW housing is sealed against dust and moisture and available in a variety of lens, latch, wire-entry, and lamp configurations.
Ideal for use in dusty, dirty, or wet environments including food processing, cold storage, kitchens, parking garages, car washes, covered canopies, pedestrian tunnels, concourses, and industrial.
- UL/cUL recognized component
- Wet Location listed
- IP65 (Standard 6-latch configuration)
- NSF International certified for NSF/ ANSI Standard 2 – Food Equipment
- Rigid one piece housing
- Standard 6-latch for 4’ and 10 latch for 8’ (IP65).
- En-seal™ gasketing provides superior resistance to moisture absorption versus conventional gaskets
- Standard suitcase style
- Molded latch pockets compatible with standard and tamper-proof latches in Celcon, stainless steel, and
Internal metal striplight housing mounts to two #8-32 internal brass studs molded into housing.
Compression molded self-extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester compound with UL HB flame rating. F1 weatherability rating.
En-Seal ™ continuous perimeter poured gasket assures lens seal to housing.
Available internal strip light housing components constructed of 83% reflective, 22-gauge, pre-painted steel.
Standard housings available with one 7/8” conduit entry point on either or both ends.
Inline thermal-formed lenses available in shallow and deep profiles of crepe patterns of acrylic, or polycarbonate.
Standard stainless steel mounting brackets (BRKTT22PK) clip to housing for surface or all-thread pendant mounting