Diffuser Specialist knows that the quandary of every business owner is to increase profits while decreasing expenses. Although this process can seem so simple on paper, finding new ways to lessen the expenses of your business often becomes very challenging. Our goal is to lead you to new and innovative ways which will positively impact the bottom line of your business. One method that has been proven to help our customers decrease at least one of their expenses is by ordering wholesale LED lights.
How will wholesale LED lights save you money?
Thanks to recent advances in modern technology, the light-emitting diode (LED) is quickly becoming one of the most energy-efficient lighting options available in the United States. The proof is in the pudding, according to energy.gov, LEDs use 75% less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Further, LEDs last up to 25 times longer too. Here are some additional benefits of installing LEDs:
- Durability: Since LEDs don’t use any of the same fragile components typically found in a standard light bulb they are much more robust.
- Safety: One of the most significant benefits of LEDs is that they expel very little heat making them less of a fire hazard.
- Earth Friendly: LEDs are manufactured from non-toxic materials, thus they are recyclable.
- Color: From red and green to blue and amber, LED lights are not only available in a variety of base colors, but they can also be blended together making color options nearly infinite.
- Longevity: Did you know that the average lifespan of LEDs is 60,000 hours and they can operate well over 7 years before they require replacement? Many other traditional lighting options only last a fraction of that time.
Granted, LEDs might have a higher replacement cost initially; however, it’s important to remember that your business will reap the benefits of lower energy costs over time, and you will save additional money by opening a Wholesale LED Lights Account with Diffuser Specialist.!
Where can you install LEDs?
Whether you are looking to update the incandescent bulbs around your business, or need some new outdoor lighting, there are a variety of LED products on the market recommended for both home and industrial uses. For instance, LEDs are an ideal option for recessed down-lights in both office and commercial spaces. They are also optimal for lighting kitchen cabinets, refrigerated cases, outdoor areas and walkways.
So, if you are looking for a quick way to cutdown on energy costs in your business and you haven’t done so already, you should consider switching to energy-efficient lighting. In the event that you’ve already made the switch to LEDs to save money, then Diffuser Specialist also offers a variety of Ready-To-Go Wrap Lenses which will enable you to restore the efficiency, appearance and performance of your lighting fixtures. With lengths up to 8 feet, our wrap lenses are designed for 1, 2 and 4 light fixtures.
Ordering is simple…just download, save and print our wrap lens product spec sheet for your convenience!
Want to read more from Diffuser Specialist? Visit our blog!